Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
"The Road not taken"by Robert Frost
A poem learned when we were in secondary school
Am I facing the paths and I don't know how to choose?
puzzle with that so called "right" decision, coz there are no such thing called "wrong"
I know what I want actually, it's just so simple
even though I know it can't be perfect...
but people won't understand and I refused to explain
I salute my stubborn and I suffered because it
Left or Right
Right or Wrong
I were so tired to wait in a passive way
and getting disappointed after try and try
I need a job
I need U
I need Love
I need support
I need talk
I need understand
shouted by kael

No comments:
Post a Comment