Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My jobless diaries

My sky was so Grey recently



1 month after graduate and yet I haven't get any good news 

Panasonic : Account executive : RM1820 basic + RM 400 allowance : reject
Hong Leong Bank : Credit control : RM1800 basic + incentive : reject

I lost my way...
I'm so choosy especially on Mr. $$
after try and try, I get disappointed and lose my determination


Actually I enjoy staying home and do nothing
it would be perfect if without any nagging and mismatch of opinion
Life without exam and morning wake up were so fantastic


--------- A jobless lady
 
An OL look at "Cotton On" when I were spending my day alone at Mid valley after interview
I found that there are a lot of sales when my pocket have insufficient of Mr. $$
It's another kind of enjoyment when I'm sitting alone in a crowd shopping centre

No comments:

Post a Comment