Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Journey . Turning point

Am going to start the new journey in 2 days time
Back to my hometown yet I was so unfamiliar with my H.O.M.E
Been away for 5 years and I come back again
I feel warm that everybody are talking in Mandarin instead of English/Cantonese
But I haven't get used to that
Wondering that am I able to handle the new challenge?
I got 0 knowledge! and the superior dare to take me in!
So surprise~
But I really appreciate this opportunity and feel touch that people willing to accept me

Well, some changes between us
Again we separated in different place
I may say it is a challenge and also risk for us
In each day, he roughly have 0.0278 @ 40/1440 portion of time for me
I was wondering how busy he is when I not beside him
btw, the condition may be worse after I start my new journey
I shall feel lucky that at least our distance is only a bridge
May god bless us
A mature relationship will last forever no matter any obstacle
I believe with this and hopefully we can do it


I miss the time that u spend every night time for me

Love the rhythm of this song

No comments:

Post a Comment