I do felt I'm so blessed to have u
U always give me the best
I have been unemployed for almost 1 month
And we started seperate living for 1 month too
I do miss the past one year that everyday we have dinner together
We complain to each other about the job
We cook dinner sometime
We quarrel and I shouted to u and ask u get out
We go everywhere together
We went Penang, Langkawi, Bentong, JB, S'pore, Kuantan, Melaka...
We share, no matter is happiness or burden
It's great to have a partner like u
For the jobless one month, I experienced a housewife life
I doing housework, I buy groceries, I be a driver
I cook every weekend when u come over JB
And u give me pocket money
haha..It's loving and funny
I'm just like a woman kept by a man
I'm sorry for past 1 year that I nag u since the 1st day I step on KL
I always want u to come over here, and u really do so without complain
I feel guilty that I didn't keep the promise that we discussed
I'm not understanding and appreciate enough
and u did the best to cheer me up
I promise that when u come over here, I'll always by ur side
but it's over 1 month and I don't even get any good news for u
u must be lonely and hardly get used to there right?
I break the promise once again
I feel bad...deeply in the heart
| I'm little when I beside U. I'm glad that in pass 2.5 years u always by my side. |
p/s: I will do my best, no matter where we are, I focus to the target...because I believe It's would be a happy ending story. Simply because we heart each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment