Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

To stay or To leave

whether to stay or to leave?

yes, sometime i were thinking that to stay

but sometime, something really discourage me to continue

I just started familiar with environment, people, job scope

somehow I satisfied with the job

I met a lot of people from CEO to uncle auntie...every level

happy to know them, sometime they tell me their story

sometime they concern about me - a girl from outstation who staying outside without family

even invite me to have their home cook dinner, it's so warm right?

I do have a supportive boss

most of my sales bring in by him, frankly speaking, I did not much

About my colleague, the gap between the race maybe


from the day I started this job, I said I gonna change it soon

but 7 months after, I'm still here.

Did u dream about u're working everynight?

I did.

Did u dream about ur client's face at night?

I did.

Its almost nightmare every night for me

It should be my problem that I unable to control my stress

I still can't make my decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment