Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

16/8/2010 2.53am

Another 10++ days to leave home
yup..I'm leave home again since 4 years ago
4 years living Malacca, I found that it's the best place to stay


I miss Malacca so much! Maybe I could return Malacca life when I retire?
Jaybee...I could say I love here but hate too
It's my home, but it doesn't give me sense of secure
Honestly, I don't like Kayelle too
But there are lot of reason, or maybe can say as excuse for me to stay there
For Love, For run away?
I'm still struggle 
I just tell myself: " If people can survive over there, why not u?"


I could see lot of challenges awaiting me
They smile with me ^evil smile^
Let's say L.o.v.e
I still remember 1 year ago we started our long distance relationship
It's already be a norm for me to meet each other once or twice a month
So, How we going to live like when we meet everyday?
It's interesting yet scary =)




Today is Chinese Valentine Day
Happy Valentine day my dear, Love u always

No comments:

Post a Comment