Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dad

Dad was hospitalized yesterday

suspected blood sugar level too high

and caused vomit and breath difficulty

I were so worry

indescribable by word

Hopefully, his condition has stable

and doing kind of body check up in hospital now

Luckily, he has bought insurance

can't imagine for the medical fee

*Medical card is so important for a human being*



Dad, just like a normal daddy

work hard, earn money, raise us up

dad and mom have not high level education

that's y they have to do some job which is tough tough tough

and also because of this...

they hope us accept high level education

Me and bro already in Uni

My younger sis never make them disappointed 

and get straight A in UPSR and 7As in PMR

proud of my family

I'm proud with dad and mom too

their education level were low

but they able to raise us up 

and our result never disappoint them


soon I gonna graduate

hopefully I'm graduate on time

gonna find a good job

It's time for me to give them money

I hope...

they can retired soon



noted: again, your music calm me down

No comments:

Post a Comment